Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brother.

Today is my Brother-In-Laws birthday. Not just ANY birthday.. he turns 30.  
There will be partying and hooray-ing and high fives and lots of shenanigans.  But I am a loser of a sister and am not going to the party. I sent my husband with things, and I am staying home with all of the coughing kids and fire to take care of. 
I can just imagine all of the fun they are having.  The last time I went to Brandice's for a party, there were pranks, yelling, some wrestling, and other things that she might not like me to post here.  :) 
Ben, I hope you are having a super fun party and just know that one day our kids will be all grown up and we can go celebrate as much as we want!! How fun will that be?!?! Happy Birthday, Ben, you old goose. 

Dear God, please take the curse off my house so we can all get better.  THAAAANK YOOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you very much. It was good times but we did not stay very late, as we are old and often sleepy.

Anonymous said...

I wish you would've been here. It was special. For a small moment in time we were answering 80's trivia questions and the Hannah's were knocking 'em dead. It made me happy. I don't know the answers to all the trivia questions in that box, because I am not done memorizing them, but I love to hear other people shout out things like, "Soft Cell!" and "Jimmy Carter!" and "Magnum P.I."