Thursday, January 15, 2009

Several times this week, I have opened a new page on my computer, to write a new post. 
Every single time, I ended up closing it, and doing something else.  I feel very put-out lately, with the many many things I have to do. I also feel overwhelmed and frustrated because all the things I want to do, I cannot. 

I am trying to pace myself, but I feel eager like a kid on a free candy-spree. I need to mop!! Oh and do the dishes! and start the rice for dinner!! and put more wood on the fire! and I really need to call that person back.. 

It seems overwhelming right now, for some reason. 

Madeline and Lily and I are still coughing. The other night, Ben Stedman was over here, and he heard me struggling with the coughing fits. Then he called me a SARS-monkey.  I laughed but inside I wanted to punch him in the face. I am so glad Aaron is around now, because he told me this morning about a time when Ben didn't stop coughing for a MONTH.  I can't wait to throw that back in his face. 
Cough it in his face. 

HeeHee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that time. It seemed more like 3 months , but I am sure Aaron would know better than me. NEVER tell him I said that.
Ben would start laughing, and the next thing you knew he was rolling around in the floor because that joyful laugh had turned into a "make everyone else in the room hurt" cough.
He'd roll back and forth, back and forth. You'd almost want to kick him. Then someone would say, "Gee Ben, maybe you should get that checked out." Then, he'd say something in reply, but we could never understand because he was cough talking.