Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just go away, Ann Coulter!!

I am at home alone and watching NBC's Today with Hoda and Kathie Lee. Ann Coulter is on there, talking about her new book and making everyone feel uncomfortable and nauseous. Kathie Lee said "don't you think the tone in which you deliver your message turns people off? Its not always the message, but the messenger" Ann  replied that she thought her tone was "zippy and enticing"
Hoda said "you  lost me a loooong time ago."

I think this is the first time I really looked at the womans face.  Not only is she scary, but the way she talks could be something you hear on a haunted house ride, in the dark. Wouldn't that make you want to crap in your pants?

Honestly, I don't ever listen to the woman. I don't care what her views are, the same as I don't care what Whoopie Goldbergs views are nor do I care what Rosie O'Donnell thinks. But at least I can watch them speak. I think if you spread hate, hate breeds, hate destroys. I want her to stop talking now. 

::hides under covers::

3 comments:

bethbbk said...

I didn't see it with Hoda and Kathie Lee, but I DID SEE HER WITH MATT LAUER! I'm telling you, that man deserves every penny he makes. If you were searching for Christ, and she was the spokeswoman, you'd turn the other way hell-and-all... I find it hard that the moral Christian right don't try to shut her up when she's on TV. She made an ass of herself and didn't win me over to her side at ALL. She was supposed to be promoting a book but instead spent the entire time talking about how NBC bumped her from the previous day, as she was replaced with in interview with TONY BLAIR! She needs to get over herself.

Anonymous said...

I like sport-hating. I think that kind of hate really brings people together.

Like, for instance, I found out that Isaac didn't like this band called The Cab. (They suck, but a lot of bands suck. I usually just ignore them.) But for some reason, it was great fun to dog those pansies out. I can't even remember what they sounded like, they were completely forgettable, but I have a little prick of joy whenever I yell across the room "Hey Isaac, remember The Cab? Yeah? They suck don't they?! Yeah. OMG. LOL. NOOB."

So, that said, "Hey Laura? That Ann lady is a dried out hag.

More precisely, she is an alien from a far away planet that has very little oxygen. She was cast off her planet for using so much of the oxygen, always stroking her ego with the grace of a half-wit.

She floated through space for thousands of years until she bumped into earth. The high oxygen levels of our planet has given her supernatural powers of gas-baggery. The fact that anyone gives her the time of day, much less puts her on the boob tube, proves my point.

She is an opportunist who uses fear. She capitalizes on the far-right Christian's passionate love for judgment and hate.

Besides, you can see her skull through her saggy skin, and that weirds me out."

So long for now.

Anonymous said...

That was on this morning. I don't like mornings. Mornings and I don't get along. I usually try to tune the TV out as I'm walking around the house, but it was like she was following me around.

Jaimee turned around from the computer and made some comment about how she hated Coulter's voice and I swiftly turned it off as I walked by the TV on my way to the restroom.

Coulter's voice. Do. Not. Want.