Friday, January 23, 2009

note: Laura is going crazy.

My Mother called me today, while I was picking up my 2nd daughter from school.

She sounded worried and told me to call her back as soon as I heard the message.

I called her back and she said "oh, I don't need you anymore".

She only called me... because she needed me to look up a phone number.

That's all??!



Tonight I am going out with Brandice for some much needed down time with another Lady. There are many reasons why I need this so much.. reasons I will not list on here... But I will say that I just read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear.. What do you see?" For the 18th time today.

1 comment:

bethbbk said...

Next time just call my house. You-know-who knows it by heart and walks around the house spouting it.

No, you aren't crazy.

AND - mother does that to me too. Sorry.