Sunday, November 16, 2008

Starting Out

I've been told that I should start Blogging. Should I, now?? Really? And infect the entire web-world with my redundancies and idiocracies ??

Well, HERE I AM WEB WORLD!!! Get ready for an late night, pain filled, alcohol driven, blood sweat tears blog!  Not really, but I like to build you up for what is to come, that way, when you get something kind of stupid for four weeks straight, and then you get something good, you will remember my first post.  "That's what she meant."

I normally have so much going on inside my brain, but am unable to really talk -it- out.  So perhaps this will help me, TALK. IT. OUT.
I have three small children. And that will be all. Sometimes I dream that one day God himself will come down and tell me that magically I have been sperminated and I will have another baby.. but. Jacob has other plans. 

Jacob is my husband. 

And he is the boss. 

Of my uterus. 

He is the oldest of twelve children from Vermont, and he is tired of babies. I really don't blame him but my own selfishness wishes I could have just one MORE. Like drugs, babies make you feel happy and delusional. I want more. I am slowly getting to UNDERSTAND him. we have been married for almost 8 years.  My Aunt Nadine was the oldest of 11 children, and she never had children. Her excuse was that she had already raised 10 children and she didn't want to raise any more. So I get it, and I guess that is what Jacob is feeling too. 
Alas!!

So anyhoo. get ready all you strangers and family-folk. 

1 comment:

Bromphdeen said...

Jacob is the boss of your uterus.

priceless.