Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pain.

I've been having a weird week. After making dinner for church on Wednesday night last week, I stressed out my back and Thursday morning, it just... went out. So I spent the weekend in bed, and on pain medication. I feel so much better now!! And While I was bored to death in bed, I started blogging, so I guess something good came out of it. Now here it is Wednesday again. I've already made most of the food that I am serving tonight at church... Lasagna, Salad and bread. I have even taken most of it up to the church. I just have one more pan of lasagna to make....

 Today Jacob and I went up to the church because Madeline and Lily had their Thanksgiving Feast they have at preschool every year. It was in the auditorium, (or Family Life Center..)  and they all danced and sang for us. It was really cute!! Madeline's class got up to dance this little dance with ribbons that they twirl around.. and Lily jumped up, ran from her teacher and twirled around with Madeline and her class. It was hilarious!

Afterwards they sang a little prayer and we ate. I was struggling to get Madeline to hold her plate while I got Jacob's plate and my plate.. Lily was screaming and wiggling..  My pastor came over and said "Hey Laura.. how are you feeling?" And I said "I'M ABOUT TO STAB MY KID WITH THIS FORK!" And then when all the other parents whirled around to see what horrible parent said this, my pastor laughed and laughed out loud.  It made me happy that he understood my frustration and that he knew I wasn't going to stab my child. : ) So he took Madeline's plate and helped out.  Hahahaha. 

Jacob had to leave after a while and went to work. About five minutes later, Lily started to FREAK OUT and wander around the auditorium, crying for her Daddy.  "dadaaaaaaddyyyyyy!!!! daaaaaaadyyyyyyy!! " Once again, all the parents look at me as I struggle to catch up with her and pick her up..ugh.

Finally, I am home, where I will once more, lay down, and blog. 
The End .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm glad he laughed :)

Anonymous said...

I linked you on my blog!!!!